Lech Lecha Haftarah

Yesha'Yahu 40:27-41:16
Yes 40:27 Why do you say, O Ya`akov, and speak, O Yisra’ĕl, “My way is hidden from יהוה, and my rights are overlooked by my Elohim”?
Yes 40:28 Did you not know? Have you not heard? The everlasting Elohim, יהוה, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.
Yes 40:29 He gives power to the faint, and to those who have no might He increases strength.
Yes 40:30 Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men stumble and fall,
Yes 40:31 but those who wait on יהוה renew their strength, they raise up the wing like eagles, they run and are not weary, they walk and do not faint.
Yes 41:1 “Be silent before Me, you coastlands, and let peoples renew their power! Let them come near, then let them speak. Let us come together for right-ruling.
Yes 41:2 “Who raised up the righteous one from the east, called him to His foot, gave the nations before him, and made sovereigns submit to him? He gave them as the dust to his sword, as driven stubble to his bow.
Yes 41:3 “He pursued them, passed over in safety, by a path that he had not gone with his feet.
Yes 41:4 “Who has performed and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? ‘I, יהוה, am the first, and with the last I am He.’ ”
Yes 41:5 Coastlands see it and fear, the ends of the earth are afraid – they draw near and come.
Yes 41:6 Everyone helps his neighbor, and says to his brother, “Be strong!”
Yes 41:7 And the craftsman encourages the goldsmith. He who smoothes with the hammer inspires him who strikes the anvil, saying of the joining, “It is good.” And he fastens it with nails, so it does not totter.
Yes 41:8 “But you, Yisra’ĕl, are My servant, Ya`akov, whom I have chosen, the descendants of Avraham My friend,
Yes 41:9 whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its farthest parts, and said to You, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not rejected you.
Yes 41:10 ‘Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not look around, for I am your Elohim. I shall strengthen you, I shall also help you, I shall also uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.’
Yes 41:11 “See, all those who raged against you are ashamed and blush, they are as non-existent. And the men who strive with you perish.
Yes 41:12 “You seek them but do not find them, those who struggle with you. Those who fight you are as non-existent, as naught.
Yes 41:13 “For I, יהוה your Elohim, am holding your right hand, saying to you, ‘Do not fear, I shall help you.’
Yes 41:14 “Do not fear, you worm Ya`akov, you men of Yisra’ĕl! I shall help you,” declares יהוה and your Redeemer, the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl.
Yes 41:15 “See, I shall make you into a new threshing sledge with sharp teeth, let you thresh mountains and beat them small, and make hills like chaff.
Yes 41:16 “You winnow them, the wind lifts them up, and the whirlwind scatters them; but you, you rejoice in יהוה, and boast in the Set-apart One of Yisra’ĕl.